- I can't think about what to write because the music I'm listening to is distracting me.
- I just turned it off.
- I'm not good at multitasking.
- I like coffee. A lot. This is new for me.
- My microbiology class is kind of turning me into a germaphobe.
- I like denim.
- I miss the beach. When I get a car, I'm gonna practically live there. I wanna read there, sing and play guitar there, draw there, pray there, do homework there, and...just sit there and take in the atmosphere.
- Figs are uniquely delicious. And they look rather ugly on the outside. But when you bite into one, they're so beautiful. Go eat one.
- One day, I'm gonna learn to surf. Yup.
- Late at night, I like to watch Call of the Wild Man on Animal Planet. I laugh my head off the entire time.
- I love laughing. It's such a great feeling.
- Where I work seems to have a wasp infestation. A kid gets stung like every day. I consider it a miracle I haven't been stung yet.
- I dislike serial daters. bleh.
- The squeak of guitar strings...yes.
- I get really goofy and loopy at night. It's a pretty funny sight to see.
- Sometimes you gotta fight life's attempts to bring you down, and seek the beauty in every day.
- There's a little inspiration for ya.
- You're welcome.
Here's a random picture I took recently to conclude my random post.
|I woke up one morning, and I was like "Strawberries are pretty!" So I grabbed one out of the fridge, went outside, and took this pic.|